RE: configuring for arm-elf-gdb

Thanks Andy,
I think this will be really useful to a lot of people.

But, although I downloaded your bzip'ed tool package
w. the correct bytecount (20,736,466 bytes - puh!),
'bunzip2' fails to open it
(says something like: "incorrect magic number, not a bzip2 archive ...").

'bzip2recover' managed to pull out some few *.tar.bz2 files from the
archive,
before it too failed. Trying to decompress them, yielded defect .tar-files.

Any ideas?

Platform etc:
- NT4.0 (SP6)
- bzip2/bunzip2 V0.9.0b (as supplied w. Cygwin B20.1)

PS: could you upload in plain ZIP format as well?
(the compressed ZIP archive of the EB01 library ++
 were uncompressed without any fuzz at all ...).
Choose whatever you like - .zip/.gz/.tgz etc,etc.

Morten Larsen,
ACTE Norway AS