Dispay problem

Hi,

I'm having a problem debugging an application (wish8.2, if it matters
any). I launch gdb and everything is fine. Then I let the program run
until it crashes. When it does I go to the stack trace but whenever I
click on one of the functions listed in the stack trace, nothing
displays in the window. Also,. when the program crashes or if I stop the
program to see the code, I always end up in a file called soinit.c with
no code displayed. I don't understand what the problem is. My version of
gdb is 20000314.

Has anyone ever experienced something similar?