Re: command line arguments?

Tom,

Yes, there is.  Open the Target Settings dialog, set the target to
Exec, and fill in the args field.

 > Two problems.
 >
 > Is there a way to set the command-line arguments for the inferior from
 > the GUI?  I couldn't find one.  So, I pulled up the console and used
 > "set args".
 >
 > Then I ran using the run button and saw this on the console:
 >
 >     Argument required (target name).  Try `help target'

Humm, not sure why setting the args confused the run button like this.
It usually chooses the default target...  There is a bug here in that
the Exec target should probably be chosen by default when the host ==
target.  This should be pretty easy to do, I just haven't gotten
around to it.

We probably also should change the name of the "Target Settings"
dialog for a native debugger, since this is probably not what people
would think of for native systems.  This is cosmetic, however.

Jim