Re: FTP site problems

On 17 Apr, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> laurent.duperval@cgi.ca wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> What happened to the download site? One minute it's working fine, the next
>> it's asking me for a password to access it. :-(
>
> The ftp server is maxing out.  Some browsers unfortunatly confused by
> this and ask for a username / password.
>
>> Also, what is the current snapshot name? insigth+dejagnu for gdb+GUI and
>> gdb+dejagnu for gdb w/o GUI?
>
> Yes.  The insight+dejagnu.tar.bz2 archive, in addition to dejagnu,
> contains tcl/tk that has been modified/bug-fixed to work with insight.

Thanks. BTW, I don't know i the problem is netscape or your webserver but
whenever I click on bz2 files, it tries to show them instead of trying to
save them. Maybe your web server needs to be configured to say that .bz2
files are application/octet-stream or something instead of text/plain.

Of course, it may be my problem.

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
CGI - SARM Project                        and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 350-3368                                           -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval@cgi.ca      Penguin Power!