console

A few weeks ago I sent Jim some code to let Insight use xterm as the
console window.  But while debugging gcc I've come to realize that
this is overkill for many applications.

gcc has some very complex data structures and some functions to print
these out.  I'd like to use these, as opposed to Insight's display
features, because the gcc functions are still easier to use.  However,
having a separate xterm (right now, the xterm from which I started
gdb) for this is a pain.

So, in some situations at least, it would be very convenient to have
the inferior's stdout be shown in the gdb console window.

Tom