Re: Ctrl-C strange behavior

Hi Leon and everyone,

I've noticed some strange behavior with Insight similar to Leon's.  BTW,
my Insight is configured as "--host=i586-pc-cygwin --target=m68k-coff"
and is the 20000314 snapshot.

My problem:  If my target runs at full speed, I have no way to tell
Insight I want to break execution wherever it happens to be.  As soon as
I hit the continue button, Insight changes the cursor to an hourglass and
just hangs (if I don't have a breakpoint set that execution will hit).  I
can't do anything except kill gdb and restart it.  I want to press the
stop button but as Insight appears to be hung at this point, it doesn't
work.  This is *extremely* annoying; anyone have any idea why it does
this and what the solution/workaround might be?

Many thanks,
Scott