"The *PERFECT* Web Tool!!!!

*************FREE* TRIAL! "THE PERFECT WEB TOOL"**************

Swiss Army App has turned the web promotion software industry on it's head with
its amazing feature set and low price.  Nothing even comes close.

     http://www.roibot.com/s.cgi?IM10154_EM

  Just take a look at this awesome feature list and compare it to the "competition."
  As you see, the choice is clear.  Swiss Army App for Webmasters is the ultimate
must have tool for anyone serious about their website.

SITE ANALYSIS FEATURES

Check Site for Link Popularity
Check Site for Search Engine Readiness
Broken Link Checker
Spider All Pages for Broken Links
Keyword Density Analysis of All Pages
Check Site for Proper Tags
Show Search Engine Snapshot

SITE PROMOTION FEATURES

Send Mass Mailings to a List
Send Personalized Emails
Import Huge Email Lists with Names
Submit to Major Spider Engines
Deep Submit Every Page of Your Site
Isolate What is Submitted to Different Types of Sites
Submit to FFA Sites
Submit Unique Address to FFA Sites (to filter spam)
Unique Tailored Submission to Award Sites
Automatic Script Updates

RESULTS TRACKING FEATURES

Marketing Analyzer
Electronic Task Manager
Track Campaign Return of Investment
Track Click Through Ratio
Track View to Sale Ratio
Track Visit to Sale Ratio
Compare Various Campaigns Over Time

 Download the *FREE* TRIAL now and see for yourself; That this IS the "PERFECT
WEB TOOL". http://www.roibot.com/s.cgi?IM10154_EM

You can become a reseller of "Swiss Army Apps For Webmasters" and earn an amazing
50% commission on every sale!
http://www.roibot.com/s.cgi?IM10154_EM

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Web Site Promotion. If received
your e-mail in error, or you are no longer interested, please reply with "remove"
in the subject. If you would like our complete product list of web promotion
tools reply with "list" in the subject line.
Best regards,
Bill Roberts