Insight debugging remote targets

Thanks for the help with the "silent exit" problem that I was having
a couple of weeks ago.   This is a back burner project for me, but
I have made some progress.  I have the evaluation boards for the
Motorola processor running connected to both Sparc and NT
systems.  The command line interface works, and I can download
and run programs.  The Insight GUI, however, seems to be confused.

I can select a target, download a program, and set a breakpoint (e.g.
at main).  When I click the 'run' button the program runs.  At this point
the GUI says that the program has terminated  and the buttons for stepping
are dimmed.   I can still type "step" in the command window, however.
The program happily steps and the source window even displays the correct
line in the program.  This happens both on 4.95 on Sparc and 5.0 on NT.

I poked around in the code for the source window in gdbtk, and I saw
comment regarding the process ID of the inferior process having to be correct
for the code to work.  Since operating in remote mode does not have an
inferior process, I was wondering if this is related.

I looked in the bug database and didn't see anything like this.

Thanks,
Michael