Re: Saving target selection?

Grant Edwards wrote:

> Things are steadily improving.  Not using symbols in my "after
> attach" macro makes the "run" button work, and the ETX->ETH fix
> in gdbtk/library/targetselection.itb got rid of the error
> message when opening the target settings dialog.
>
> One more thing...
>
> Is there any way to save the "Target:" selection in the target
> settings dialog?  Currently, my users will have to open the
> target settings dialog and select the "ARM Angel/Ethernet"
> target every time they start the debugger.

Ugh. This _should_ happen already. At the worst, gdbtk should only ask
you to confirm what target you're using... This gets fixed and broken
more often than most things. (Probably because the whole target
selection interface -- set_target, set_exe, set_target_name, etc -- are
really, really bad.)

In short this SHOULD work, but it apparently doesn't. If I get a chance,
I'll take a look at it.