Re: PATCH: Fix file name handling when running on Cygwin(REPOST)

Syd Polk wrote:

> Approved, but I have a question.
>
> Wouldn't it be easier to run the cygwin conversion when the files are given
> to gdbtk in the first place, instead of every place you might you the name
> in the file system?

There is only a few places where we run these files through Tcl commands.
Most of the other things go through Cygwin compiled code (gdb/gdbtk itself).
Also, the debug information is stored in the Cygwin way because the compiler
is a Cygwin compiler, not a Win32 program.

I actually followed Jim Ingham suggestion and, after looking a t the code,
I understood clearly why he proposed we did it this way.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com