Re: Cannot run from build directory

Duane,

> You basically have to install the entire thing.... you have no choice.
>
> It's *NOT* something you are going to easily be able to fix.
>
> there are some shell variables, TCL_LIB... or something like that you
> can use to point to a directory or two... but that does not solve the
> "pre-install" layout -vrs- "post-install" layout of files.
>
> -Duane, who has been there and done that.
>
> http://www.franklin.com/ebookman (see what I've been doing)

Nooo...

I worked really hard to make it so you can run Insight from the build
directory.  I also had to fix it a whole bunch of times pver the past couple
of years.  I am no longer in the business of doing this, and it seems it has
broken again.  Just keep bugging Syd et al, and I am sure they will fix it
sooner or later.  This really should work.

Jim