Re: Recent builds from sources.redhat.com

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Larry Smith wrote:

> I just did a completely virgin check out, config,
> build and install of module "gdb" from sources.redhat.com.
> The result runs, but refuses to do so in window mode, even
> with the -w switch.  Only CLI.  Is the mainline unstable?
> What's happening?

I think the module you want to check out is "insight" rather than "gdb".
"gdb" in the modules file is defined as:

gdb             -a naked-gdb gdb-support

Where "insight" is:

insight         -a naked-gdb-guifull gdb-support \
                naked-tcl naked-tk naked-itcl naked-tix naked-libgui

Cheers.

--
Jeff Holcomb
jeffh@redhat.com