Re: comment in managedwin.itb

Keith,

Actually, IIRC this comment came from Martin.  I merged a whole bunch of his changes onto the main line at some point, so I ended up being the cvs annotate author of lots of stuff that was Martin's rather than mine.  But I remember vaguely having some conversation with him on the phone about this, but sadly not in any detail, so I can't really shed light on why we left this out.

Sorry...

Jim

--
Jim Ingham                                   jingham@apple.com