Create binary distribution.

Hi,
Downloading Cygwin and compiling Insight tends to be quite daunting to Gnu/Cygwin newbies (it was for me anyway!). I would like to
create a simple setup program with the binaries and support files to hopefully make life easier for others. What files do I need to
include to get Insight to run and how do I set up the paths?

My current setup is: host Cygwin(not sure about version), target h8300hms, latest snapshot of Insight(downloaded Friday).

Also is there any way of setting remote timeout to less than one second or the number of retries to less than 10? If a download
fails Insight can sit there for ages continually retrying each packet - I have had to resort to the three finger salute (Ctrl Alt
Del) a couple of times.

Thanks,
Les