Unified gdbtk/ChangeLog for 2001?

Tom has suggested that we unify the ChangeLog files that are split
between the library and generic subdirectories.

The main argument is that the current arrangement makes it difficult to track
changes that affect both Tcl and C code.  And the elimination of gdb_cmd
and gdb_immediate will just add about 50 entries like that.

The caveat is that we will have to write  library/...  generic/...  in front
of each file name.

I am saving the previous years as ChangeLog-YYYY (leaving them in the
subdirectories as they are).

The question is how should we handle 2001.
Who is in favor of a unified ChangeLog

Cast your votes (they will be hand counted).
Voting closes at 8am E.S.T. tomorrow.

(I vote yes.)

--
Fernando Nasser