[pedwards@disaster.jaj.com: itcl/itcl/ticlConfig.sh.in]

----- Forwarded message from Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> -----

From: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
To: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: itcl/itcl/ticlConfig.sh.in
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:09:47 -0500

I don't know who maintains itcl, but it was retrieved from the cvs repo
when I checkout the gdb module, so I'm sending this to y'all.  :-)

This file is missing a newline at the end of the file, which confuses
sed on Solaris.  (The very last line involves an autoconf replacement,
I believe.)  Adding a newline fixes some annoying build error.

Phil

----- End forwarded message -----

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.