Re: RFC/VOTE: Change in the User Interface - Source Window

Fernando,

This seems fine to me.  It is odd that you have to go up & down the
window to get various useful controls.

Now if we can get a better way to indicate that the search window (i.e.
the download progress window when it is not being used as such) to not
be so coy about what it really does, this will begin to be a nice UI...

Jim

--
Jim Ingham                                   jingham@apple.com
Developer Tools - gdb