Re: a question

On 22 Jan, jzeng wrote:
> I download a copy of insight 5.0 ,but I can not run it , I want to know
> how to do it, and where is the documentation.
>

> thanks
> jun

What does "I cannot run it" mean? Did you type "gdb" and nothing happened?
Or did it start and crash? Or does it come up but you don't know what to do
with it?

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:laurent.duperval@netergynet.com           Penguin Power!