Re: RFC: Better C++ support

"Eray Ozkural (exa)" wrote:

> (...)
>            * Extensions as tcl/tk code. This might be good, but I could
>    describe it if I knew tcl/tk good enough. I don't. I just read that
>    "practical programming with tcl/tk", skimming it a bit to fix the
>    errors in my insight build. Then I guess, one could write a library
>    that specifies how to write these visualizations. Then, it would be
>    quite easy to do the plugging in because everything would be tcl/tk.
>    But I honestly don't know how this is done in tcl/tk.

I believe it was Jim Ingham who once proposed that we created a plugin
directory for Insight and a PlugIn class.

You are the second or third person that asks for something like this.

I am cooking something up.  I will post something during the weekend.

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300