win98 and Insight

As a first attempt at getting Src Nav + Insight to work I created a
hello world program.  When I debugged this on NT the console window
displayed "hello world" as I would expect.  When I tried this under
Win98 nothing was displayed in the console window.  Is there something
that doesn't work or has to be set up under Win98 to make printf's and
console output work?

I was also wondering if there is a way to make Source Navigator use a
different toolchain than the default one without have to re-build the
program.  I'd like to try some of the ARM/ARC/MIPS... toolchains, but
Src Nav only lists Native, x86 linux, and PPC linux. as targets.  How
can I add the new toolchains?  Is there a document somewhere that
describes this?

--
Stuart Allman
Cypress IPD Systems Engineering