Re: No GUI with GDB 5.0 on Redhat 6.1

Make sure your DISPLAY environment variable is set properly.  If DISPLAY
is not set, gdb reverts to command mode.

Also, use "which gdb" to make sure the right gdb is being picked up.

The file you should not have is called  iwidgets2.2.0 in share.
You should have a iwidgets3.0.0 in there though.

F.

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300