Insight hangs on segv trap

I finally got Insight up in GUI mode.  Turns out I had downloaded GDB 5.0 instead of Insight 5.0. The Insight page on the Redhat sources web site is a little unclear about the correct package to download.

I used the dummy test program below to test the various debuggers I'm trying. When I went through this program in Insight using the Next button (step over), when I Next'd over the strcpy() line, the source in the window disappeared and the mouse pointer turned into a clock and stayed that way.  The only way I could get out was to close the debugger window and restart it.  Should I submit this as a bug report?

#include <iostream.h>
#include <string.h>

void main()
{