RE: Register group proposal

Perhaps for avoiding an unneeded dependency, that would trigger superfluous
recompiles of users of "abc.h" that do not need "xyz.h" if "xyz.h" is
modified? note that if your dependencies are kept up to date (something I
hope is true) you also end up with a lot bigger dependency lists, and thus
slower "make" processes, even if everything is already up-to-date ;-(

Another problem may be seen as "name space pollution": If you don't mind
about "xyz.h" why should you be prevented using some identifiers colliding
with the private parts of it?

As a rule of thumb, a header should only #include things it really NEEDS,
and try to avoid these as far as possible.

My 0.02$

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie