Problems with Insight 5.0, JEENI and ARM7TDMI

Hi,
I have a Problem with Insight 5.0 and the EPI JEENI JTAG interface (ARM
Angel protocol over ethernet).

I try to build a embeded Linux Kernel for a ARM7TDMI processor. For
debugging I use the EPI JEENI and Insight 5.0 under Windows NT with cygwin
and linux.

Here is the Problem:
When I debug with Insight and an error occurs in the ARM program the
Debugger hangs up and I must kill the task. This error occurs on both
operating systems.

Can somebody help me ?

Karsten Klein