question about sessions

I've noticed that lately I tend to start insight and then immediately load
some saved session.

It occurs to me that insight could do this for me.  If I invoke `gdb
foo', and there is a session for `foo', then insight could
automatically load that session.

For me this would be very convenient.

However, it probably isn't always appropriate.

One thing we could do would be to (optionally) pop up a dialog: "Load
the `foo' session?".

Another thing we could do would be to have a command-line option which
would load the session if it was found.

Unfortunately, adding command-line options is a pain.  I wonder if
maybe gdb should go the gcc route, and have a driver program to which
option processing can be added.  Then we would install `gdb' and
`insight', with the latter being a relinked gdb with new options
added.  (Yes, this is different from what I've proposed in the past.
But maybe being able to add insight-specific option processing is
necessary?)

Tom