Failed to connect to OCD.

I am using Insight-5.0 with wiggler for mpc823 on a win 2000 hosted system.
I am using Cygwin and cross compiler for powerpc-eabi target.

I am not able to connect to the target. When I write this command on the
gdb console apears the following error:

	(gdb) target ocd wiggler lpt1
	Remote target wiggler connected to wiggler lpt1

	Error: OCD_INIT: Couldn't establish connection to remote target
	Unknown error code 24
	Failed to connect to OCD.

If you are using wiggler to connect your target, please say me how you done.