Re: Ping: save breakpoint patch

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Seitz <keiths@cygnus.com> writes:

Keith> I thought that we were going to go with this? I didn't even
Keith> realize that you had NOT checked it in...

I'll check it in.

Keith> (Why would I need to approve something that Fernando already
Keith> approved?)

I don't know.  Ordinarily if Fernando says ok, I go ahead.  But in
this case his approval seemed conditional:

Fernando> My vote is that Tom patches should go in.

No problem though.  Thanks.

Tom