Re: [RFC] Inferior stop events

Hmmm, memory failing... aging process irreversible....
I seem to recall we did something for inferior events notification
Try looking at inferior_event_handler in inf-loop.c.

But yes, the reason for stopping is just spit out directly from
print_stop_reason.  Another thing to keep in mind is that MI was
designed from the start using an async remote target. That had
definitely an influence on how we did things. Remember the out-of-band
output category?

Elena