Re: a plea for mercy

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 06:08:15PM -0500, Steve_Witt@nmss.com wrote:
>FOR GOD'S SAKE, PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!!!
>I have tried and tried, but it still keeps coming! HEEEEEEELP!

For anyone else with similar problems, I would suggest going to
http://sources.redhat.com and clicking on the "Mailing Lists"
entry.  There is a link at the very top of the page which deals
with unsubscribe problems.

In general, if you can't figure out how to unsubscribe using the method
on the web, then it will be a chore for a sources.redhat.com sysadmin to
figure out how to unsubscribe you, too.  However, following the
instructions on this page, you should be able to unsubscribe yourself in
99.99999% of cases.

cgf