An Invitation to socialize at CABIN's 5th networking event

We invite you to attend our 5th CABIN (Career Arts &
Business International Network) networking social.  It
will take place July10th at 7:00 PM at the Clock Tower
Pub (located on Bank Street just south of the 417).
Our attendance usually includes consultants, venture
capitalists, owners of start-up companies, corporate
directors and managers from organizations within
Ottawa, Kanata, Nepean, Gloucester and Hull.  Artists,
comedians and musicians are also invited to attend
this event and are encouraged to join CABIN.  There is
no cost to attend the social.

If you would like more information on this event, or
if wish to receive CABIN's brochure, contact me
sylvain@canada.com  (613)788-3333 Attendance is
limited to 200 people.  Dress code is business casual.
 The media will also be invited.

RSVP before July 7th, 2001.   (Please send me the
information you wish to see on your name tag)

CABIN, originating in Ottawa in April 2001, is fast
becoming a global human network, with members in 12
countries.
Members meet informally to develop and maintain
personal-professional relationships and to discuss
opportunities, both local and global.

CABIN social is sponsored by
http://www.r2rsolutions.com
CABIN web site sponsored by
http://brightidea.com/welcome.asp

Info about CABIN: http://cabinprofessionals.20m.com

=====
sylvain  henry    sylvain@canada.com (613) 788-3333About me:  I am involved in International
Business Development.  I am also a creative problem-solver and global think-tank builder.  I
enjoy initiating and developing worthwhile "win-win" relationships between all professionals,
without prejudice, that would benefit their careers or their businesses.
http://cabinprofessionals.20m.com/370, boul. Greber, suite 705, Gatineau, Quebec Canada J8T 8N5
This month's CABIN sponsor is http://www.r2rsolutions.com/