[RFC] New font preferences...

Hi,

Well, in my continuing quest to make Insight look coherent (and eliminate
Tix), I would like to elicit some feedback about a proposal to introduce
some new font attributes:

gdb/font/highlight_fg
gdb/font/highlight_bg
 When highlighting changes (like in RegWin or VariableWins), this
 is the foregrond and background colors.

gdb/font/normal_fg
gdb/font/normal_bg
  This is the normal font fg/bg. Note that normal_bg should probably
  also be the background color of the window. I think this should be
  a requirement in all of our windows.

gdb/font/select_fg
gdb/font/select_bg
  The selection foregorund/background. Needed to get rid of the
  silly "tixOption" stuff all over, too.

gdb/font/header_fg
gdb/font/header_bg
  For windows with headers (like tables in MemWin, RegWin, and
  VariableWins), this defines the fg/bg.

Maybe there are more, but these are what I used when I rewrote RegWin.

Comments on this?

Next: default values:
gdb/font/highlight_fg blue
gdb/font/highlight_bg gray92
gdb/font/normal_fg    black
gdb/font/normal_bg    gray92
gdb/font/select_fg    black
gdb/font/select_bg    lightgray
gdb/font/header_fg    gray92
gdb/font/header_bg    darkgray

So basically, I'm saying that the background of ALL windows should be
"gray92". Right now some windows use "white" and some use "gray92". I like
"gray92" better than white, since the white tends to bleed on CRTs.

(Of course, this means adding more preferences for this, but...)

Like it/hate it?