Re: GDB 5.1 branch cut

> Interestingly, if you do this, you (or at least I) will get things
> like:
>
> cvs checkout: move away src/config/mpw/ChangeLog; it is in the way
> C src/config/mpw/ChangeLog
>
> for all the contents of src/config/mpw, src/libiberty/config, and
> src/include/*/ (but not src/include itself).  Anyone know what might
> cause that?

CVS feature (i.e. I'm not sure who to blame).  The CVS modules DEJAGNU
and GDB overlap so when the DEJAGNU part of the update comes through the
local (?) CVS gets a little confused.  I probably should have specified
``gdb+dejagnu'' which doesn't have any overlap.

	Andrew

(See `cvs -d ... co CVSROOT/modules` )