Insight GUI for GDB for mips target

We have gdb configured for a remote target = mips-ecoff
and host = i686-pc-cygwin

We want to use insight windows GUI on top of this version of GDB.

What is the best way to go about installing that?  I tried a cygwin
installation from the web, but it only installed gdb to run on the PC and
not the remote target.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/