This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: question about tclIndex
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: question about tclIndex
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Insight List <insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On 2 Oct 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> How do I regenerate tclIndex with the new itcl?
> The old itclsh program doesn't seem to exist.
> At least, I don't have it.
I don't know... It works for me because I keep an installed copy of
Well, I tried hacking at src/gdb/gdbtk/library/Makefile and, well, it is
an interesting dilemma. We could change the rule to
tclIndex: $(TCL) Makefile
echo "package require Itcl 3.0; auto_mkindex `pwd` $(TCL)" | $(TCLSH)
But what to use for tclsh???
So now we have two options:
1) Assume developers have tclsh and itcl installed or let them define
TCLSH on the command line when generating tclIndex
2) Change the build and install process to build tclIndex