This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Patch: restoring multi-line breakpoint commands
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch: restoring multi-line breakpoint commands
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Insight List <insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On 5 Oct 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Where does this evalling happen? I think that it is probably a bug
My bad. It isn't actually needed. It must have been something goofy in one
of the incarnations of the C code that I wrote or soemthing.