RE: More screen shots...

	<skipped>

> P.S.: If you remove the address/line number from the toolbar I will be
> tempted
> to replace the stack controls with something that shows at what level
> you are
> in.  I thought of a spin box but with an additional button to
> the right
> to allow
> going straight to the top.  It would also allow someone to type the
> stack frame
> number in the entry box (something we can't do now).

Another solution is to have a combobox that displays the list of frames like
a "where" command do: it's usually very convenient in one click to be able
to look at wheer I am and then jump directly to the proper frame, knowing
what it is.

Going directly to frame #7 needs you to know what this is... Going directly
in the "foobar" function invocation that calls you is a lot more intuitive.

What I've done in a GUI for GDB (but one that's by far not as nice as
Insight) i systematically ask GDB for a backtrace and place it in a combobox
in the toolbar (I appended a screenshot to give an idea of the result; sorry
I can't just place a link).

Sure this has some cost (one backtrace), but it proves quite useful.

Just my .02$

	Bernard

PS: and thanks to all for the good work done on Insight.

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie
97 bis, rue de Colombes
92400 COURBEVOIE