Re: More screen shots...

One thought:

Several GUIs have a menu where the user can specify what are the bars
that
should be displayed.  IMO this is not ideal as someone that don't read
the
documentation (99.9% of the users) may not locate the needed controls
that
immediately.  Nevertheless is a common practice and allows the user to
customize the interface to the specific needs.

If we named the source control bar (file, function and mode; and perhaps
find),
another context control bar (with thread and stack level) -- or maybe
even have
the last ones separate -- we can add a "Show" main menu where these bars
can
be checked and unchecked (shown/not shown).

What do you think?

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300