Re: Insight and the debug command.

Keith Seitz wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Ian Roxborough wrote:
>
> > I was wondering if there is any information on
> > getting the output from the "debug" command
> > with Insight.  By "debug" command I'm referring
> > to the "debug" statements in the Insight Tcl code.
> >
> > How can I get them to work under Windows is
> > my main concern.  Any clues or pointer?
>
> What doesn't work? "debug" (the old debug interface) and "dbug" (the newer
> interface) both output text to the debug window.

I don't thing anything is broken.  But I can't find any
instruction on how it should be used (searching for "debug"
in the gdb directory doesn't help too much).

Haven't seen a debug window yet. Can I have it output to
a file? Is there a command line flag for turning on
the debug window?  Something like "gdb -debug" maybe?

Thanks
  Ian.