This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Windows crashes...
- To: Ian Roxborough <irox at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Windows crashes...
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:39:25 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Ian Roxborough wrote:
> The problem would seem to be something in the background
> freaking out every now and then. The easiest way to reproduce
> this bug is to open and close (using "Ok") a modal dialog (e.g. prefs)
> a couple of times and then change focus to another (non Insight)
> window, count to three and Insight will vanish. The problem
> can happen at many other place, this is just the quickest and
> most reliable place.
Is there no info when running this under gdb?
Otherwise, I dunno. I'll have to take a look.