This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: FYI: DLL breakpoint bug [was: Re: DLLs and Insight...]
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: FYI: DLL breakpoint bug [was: Re: DLLs and Insight...]
- From: Ian Roxborough <irox at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:27:12 -0700
- CC: insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Keith Seitz wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Ian Roxborough wrote:
> > It works with "gdb -nw".
> Joy. This means that the command-line does some magic that our breakpoint
> interfaces don't handle.
> > If in the console I type "break tkWinWm.c:4203" it replies that the breakpoint
> > is set at that location. But if I look at the breakpoints window it lists
> > the breakpoint as being set in tclCompile.c at line 4203. If I use the
> > Function Browser to set the same breakpoint it sets it in tclCompile.c at
> > line 1109.
> This is odd. I would not expect entering the breakpoint at the console
> prompt to change the breakpoint. Does "info break" show the right
> location? What does "tk gdb_get_breakpoint_info BKPT#" show?
Both show the same as the breakpoint window (i.e. the breakpoints set
in the wrong places).