This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: FYI: DLL breakpoint bug [was: Re: DLLs and Insight...]
- To: Ian Roxborough <irox at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: FYI: DLL breakpoint bug [was: Re: DLLs and Insight...]
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:21:16 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Ian Roxborough wrote:
> > This is odd. I would not expect entering the breakpoint at the console
> > prompt to change the breakpoint. Does "info break" show the right
> > location? What does "tk gdb_get_breakpoint_info BKPT#" show?
> Both show the same as the breakpoint window (i.e. the breakpoints set
> in the wrong places).
My initial reaction to this is "it's not possible". Entering "break
foo.c:124" is the same whether or not its done at the command line or at
the console prompt. The only difference is that when Insight is around, an
event is sent to the gui.
I would expect to see problems with the Func Browser or the SrcWin, since
these use different mechanisms for setting breakpoints than the console
Something really weird is going on, and I guess the only way to resolve it
is to debug it. I will see if I can get to it tonight.