This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Problems building TCL for insight on cygwin & win2k
- To: Andy Hare <ahare at btinternet dot com>
- Subject: Re: Problems building TCL for insight on cygwin & win2k
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Insight Mail list <insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Andy Hare wrote:
> Thanks for your input I am trying the configure again without the host=
> line. The reason for the with-headers is that I am using newlib and the
> compiler is to be used on an embedded ARM micro, the configure actually
> configs the whole toolchain, binutils, gcc and insight.
Ah. Okay. That makes sense.
> uname -a gives
> CYGWIN_NT-5.0 DUAL-BEAST 1.3.3(0.46/3/2) 2001-09-12 23:54 i686 unknown
I just updated and rebuilt this using the same cygwin and gcc (current net
release). It worked fine.
> Will let you know what happens with the new build when it finishes.
Please remember that the trunk is experiencing some windows problems. You
might consider using the 5.1 branch instead, unless you'd like to help us
track some of these problems down. :-)