Compilation problem

Hi all,
I've found a problem building insight 5.0.92 in a  WinNT4.0  box running
cygwin.
I've untar'd the sources, run ./configure then run make, and an error
ocurred while compiling libiberty/strerror.c
The problem arise with the following declaration:
---------------------
#ifndef HAVE_SYS_ERRLIST
static int sys_nerr;
static const char **sys_errlist;
#else

extern int sys_nerr;
extern char *sys_errlist[];

#endif
-------------------------
The problem seems to be with /usr/include/sys/errno.h declaration of these
two variables. Inspecting config.h, I've found out that defining
HAVE_SYS_ERRLIST in that file the problem seems to be solved.

I think maybe "configure" script is not working properly.

I hope my comments can help.
Thanks
Borja Pardo

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>