This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: [RFA] gdbtk_set_result
- To: "Martin M. Hunt" <hunt at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] gdbtk_set_result
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:34:38 -0800 (PST)
- cc: Insight Mailing List <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Martin M. Hunt wrote:
> Should really be xfree() and not FREEIF() shouldn't it.
Well, yes/no. FREEIF should use xfree (but it doesn't). FREEIF just checks
to make sure that the pointer isn't null, that's all.
Actually, that looks like another cleanup that can be made on varobj:
Otherwise, looks good. Pleaes commit.