I'd like to remote debug HC11 from Win2000

Hello;

    Please let me introduce myself, my name is Jonathan Hill.
I'm interested in using Insight with the Motorola 68HC11, hosted
by Cygwin on Windows 2000.  I built Stephane Carrez's port of the
GNU tool chain ( http://www.gnu-m68hc11.org ) on my Windows 2000
machine and been working the example programs.

    The tools work, but I'd prefer to use gdb with Insight.

    I've attempted to build Insight, Stephane's patches for gdb 5.0
apply nicely to Insight version 5.0.  But I find that TCL and TK
are being configured for a Unix build and hence the build breaks.
In looking about the Insight website and mail I see references to
a -mwin32 switch and tried that, but found that the build breaks
due to winsock library issue, I guess this is related to the
simulator.

    In looking about the mail I found a few TCL and TK related
messages discussing how to build Insight with Cygwin under
Windows 2000 but did not find a resolution.  Please, any
comments would be appreciated.
                                  Jonathan Hill
                                  jmhill@mail.hartford.edu