This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: more on file name problem
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Insight List <insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:29:51 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: more on file name problem
On 3 Dec 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I was able to set breakpoints in the file I wanted using:
> b ../../gcc/gcc/expr.c:LINE
> gcc/java/expr.c is the "wrong" file -- the one I wasn't interested in
> (this time) but which showed up in the combo box.
Ugh. It's the whole multiple-files-with-the-same-name problem.
I'm gonna see if I can add a testsuite case for this... (Maybe to gdb,
> I did notice that my breakpoints in the "right" file occasionally
> would be deleted with no warning to me. I'm not sure exactly when
> that would happen.
Probably more confusion about this...