This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Insight List <insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: 03 Dec 2001 22:27:40 -0700
- Subject: feature suggestion
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
I typically use the console window.
It would be helpful to me if the (mouse) cursor changed to a watch
over the console window when the inferior is executing.
I find the current situation constantly confusing, and I never
remember to look at the state of the buttons on the source window to
see what is going on.