This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
console window oddity
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Insight List <insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: 03 Dec 2001 22:31:46 -0700
- Subject: console window oddity
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Tonight I once again ran into a console window problem that has been
bugging me for a while.
I clicked the `continue' button on the source window and then
immediately moved the mouse to the console window. I have
focus-follows-mouse, so the console window got the focus.
Shortly after that the inferior hit a breakpoint. At this point the
focus went to the source window. This means I have to move the mouse
out of the console window and back into it in order to type something.
I think in most cases, and particularly in this one, Insight should
avoid manipulating the focus.