This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: `info sources'
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Insight List <insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:19:23 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: `info sources'
On 4 Dec 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Tonight I made the mistake of running `info sources' in the console.
> My program has a lot of sources, many hundreds. It took several
> minutes for Insight to print them all. (I wrote this email message
> while waiting :-) With the tty Insight I have the option to abort an
> extremely long printout. It would be nice if Insight offered
> something similar.
Sucks, doesn't it? :-(
I've tried to fix this at one time in the past, but, well, it didn't work
too well. Maybe it's time to try again...