This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: [bug] Synchonization of registers window in h8300 Insight
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Volkov <Andrew dot Volkov at transas dot com>, "Insight ( ??. ?????)" <insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:08:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [bug] Synchonization of registers window in h8300 Insight
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
> On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Andrew Volkov wrote:
>> If I run gdb without any parameters, and make view registers, then
>> Insight show registers window for default platform (h8300 16bits registers),
>> then when I load my program, wich build for h8300h or h8300s (32bits
>> target, registers window STILL remain for h8300 target, i.e. not updated for
>> new target.
> This could be an architecture change bug. It may not even be implemented
> in the version of Insight you are using. What does "gdb -v" (or "show
> version") give?
Just FYI, the h8300 target doesn't use GDB's multi-arch framework to
flip between architectures. I suspect that is the problem.